Backed by the 9.8 Group of Companies, the newly-formed Strategic Business Accelerator focuses on technology-driven health and wellness ventures.
weMultiply, a New York-based angel investor and business acceleration group, announced a call for health and wellness ventures to join its S.A.L.E. program for capital and resource investment.
Launched as part of the 9.8 Group of Companies, weMultiply seeks out, validates, and invests in emerging technology ventures within the health & wellness arena. weMultiply’s S.A.L.E. acceleration program provides early stage and startup companies with direct investment, access to capital through the company’s angel and venture capital networks, as well as the strategic tools, leadership, advice and health industry regulatory and compliance expertise required to ensure the proper roll-out and successful growth of each venture.
Companies accepted into the S.A.L.E. program are provided with an aggressive development and launch program designed to prepare them for market competition and success on the global stage.
- Strategic Services
- Sales team development and training
- Market Launch and Expansion consulting and positioning
- Marketing, Advertising, and Media buying services
- Pitch days with Angel Groups, Venture Funds, and Private Investors
- Network of Healthcare Providers, Hospitals, IPAs, and other key Health IT stakeholders
- Client base and Partner Network of the world’s largest Cross-Cultural Health Care Marketing Agency
- Leading technologists, health & wellness specialists, CMOs, and entrepreneurs
- Targeted mentors directly endorse each validated applicant
- Product development, strategic, legal, and marketing resources from mentors and partners
- Marketing, Sales and Leadership training focused on speaking engagements and presentations
- HIPAA, FDA, ARRA / HITECH, MU compliance and other relevant industry-specific training
- Sales and Entrepreneurship training for health professionals
- Workshops, regular seminars, and networking events
“We are thrilled to have a dedicated startup acceleration program that focuses solely on early stage ventures,” said Lena Feygin, weMultiply’s Managing Director. “The 9.8 Group has a long history of investing in technology, especially as it applies to global health & wellness practices, and we look forward to spearheading more of that innovation.”
For more information on weMultiply and the S.A.L.E. program, please visit weMultiply.com or contact Lena at lena(at)wemultiply(dot)com.
Feature image by Richard Allen.